Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Why I'm Not Playing Skyrim- Yet.

Two reasons.

1- I've heard not-so-good things about the number of glitches in the console version of the game, specifically the PS3 version. Apparently the game starts slowing down once you reach a certain point in the game. It's only natural for Bethesda games to be released unfinished, but it's still annoying and I want to wait until they iron it out.

2- Don't they usually release a GOTY edition later with all the DLC? ;)

So, yeah. That's why I'm not exploring Tamriel at this very minute. Just thought I should let you know.

2 comments:

  1. I got Skyrim as a gift recently, and it hasn't been worth the hype just yet (though it does do some things I liked). However, Skyrim doesn't have traditional ability scores, so I expect that the "hardcore" crowd will bitch about it within the coming months and act like oblivion had "real roleplaying" (a fail argument since I first heard it back in 2000).

    ~The Monk

    ReplyDelete