Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

New Reviews! Eventually.

So I'm FINALLY in the home stretch for Final Fantasy V. The game isn't particularly long by RPG standards, but playing multiple RPGs during the school year made it take twice as long as it should have. I just need to master a couple more classes, then I'll head into the Rift for the (obscenely long) final dungeon and fight Neo Exdeath. As for Final Fantasy VIII, I'm farther in the game than I though I was (I just found the Ragnarok and am about to do that stupid monster-hunting minigame), so that review will be a little longer away. I plan on trying my luck with Ultima Weapon, so hopefully that goes over well.

I'm not sure what I'll be playing once I'm done with VIII and V. I've already decided to save Dragon Quest VI for after the holidays (trying to play a Dragon Quest game during midterms and semester exams would be a BAD idea). I might give Vagrant Story a shot after VIII (I've heard great things about it, and it's relatively short), but otherwise I probably won't play anything else until Christmas as well. Granted, my backlog will grow much larger, but at least I won't be neck-deep in a game when the holidays roll around.  I might use any free time I have to finally read the second Song of Ice and Fire book, though. If I do end up playing anything, it'll most likely just be a replay of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I've kind of has a Zelda itch for a while, and with no way for me to play Skyward Sword right now, I'll have to settle for replaying an old favorite. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment