Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

Persona 3: First Impressions

So, I haven't been feeling the best lately. Aside from getting my wisdom teeth taken out (which went well and I am mostly recovered by now), I haven't been able to muster much enthusiasm for anything recently. What with Rogue Galaxy falling by the wayside and trying to muster up some excitement for college in the fall, I've been very apathetic as of late.

Wait... apathetic? Apathy syndrome?

...here we go.



I've actually been holding onto a copy of Persona 3: FES for a couple of months now, that I got from my girlfriend as an anniversary present (thanks, Jackie!). Since I was in the middle of Xenogears at the time, I didn't pick it up right away, and after finishing that game I wasn't in much of a mood to start another lengthy RPG.

I've always been interested in the Shin Megami Tensei franchise, the series P3 is a part of, but P3 is my first time actually owning a game in the series. Well, after starting it today, I've been unable to put the game down because I was having so much fun. That pretty much gives away my first impression of the game in a nutshell, so I won't waste anymore time here. PG needed a game to break him out of his case of Apathy Syndrome, and P3 thus far has proven to be an effective cure. This will be the next game I review for the site, and further information will come through updates and the review itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment