Search This Blog

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Deadline Approaching

Alright, so I'm approaching the last weeks of this semester, and the end of my senior year. It's getting kind of hectic, what with projects, papers, studying, and college searching. It also means something that effects this blog, too. As several of my friends will know, I started this blog as part of my senior project, and soon I'm going to be presenting it. I think I've done a good amount of work with this project, and I have a lot of material to present. However, as my time grows more and more pressed and I no longer have the project looming over me, I'm free to take a more liesurely approach to writing for this blog.

Don't get me wrong. I've had a lot of fun doing this, and I don't plan on stopping. What this means for you, if you're reading this, is just that I won't be keeping a schedule for new posts here. I'll just be writing whenever I have time. I'll still be doing game reviews, of course, and if I have a good idea for an article, we'll see what we can do. Obviously I'll still be on Twitter, so there'll be plenty of updates from there. There may be a slight dropoff in activity for the next couple of weeks, as I'm gearing up for a spring break trip to DC, but after that I hope to have my review of Pokemon Black Version up, and I'll get my copy of Xenoblade in the mail by then.

A very heartfelt thank you to everyone who has supported me in my first attempt at putting my writing on the Internet. I'll see you all in April!

~reteP out.

                                                  Thank You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment