Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Last Story Coming To The US

From Operation Rainfall:

Reggie Confirms The Last Story for US!!!!!!!!

Revealed in Nintendo Direct at around the 10m30s mark.

Out this year, and Nintendo has partnered with XSEED to make this possible.


 From me:

OH MY GOD IS THIS THE EMOTION YOU CALL JOY???


Seriously, though. This is the most recent game my Mistwalker, directed by Hironobu Sakaguchi, creator of Final Fantasy. Between this and Xenoblade, I'll have to give serious thought to buying a Wii.


EDIT: So, yeah. I might actually be picking these games up at launch, finances permitting. I'm excited for these games, and you should be too! They're the type of high-quality games the JRPG needs right now. I have a feeling that these might help this ailing genre by pushing them forward.


2 comments:

  1. Hopefully Last Story won't be as depressing as sakaguchi's last game.....or piss on fighters....or have a baffling choice of ad music....

    yeah, the Monk admits it, I felt Lost Odyssey was overrated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't played it myself yet. I have heard some mixed things, but I do plan on trying it. I don't think I'd mind a depressing story.

      I do wish he's make a PS3 game, or port Lost odyssey and Blue Dragon to PS3. Wishful thinking, perhaps.

      Delete