Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

A Short Explanation

Alright, it'd be evident to anyone that I haven't posted anything since the Final Fantasy retrospective. Largely, it's because I'm really pressed for time. I do want to fit some gaming in, I've been reading George Martin's excellent Song of Ice and Fire novels, and I also need to do well in school. Aside from that, though, I really feel like I should produce better content for this blog rather than continuously pumping out quick blurbs that really don't make for good reading.

So, the main product of this blog will continue to be my game reviews, and I'll review each new game I play. I'll also try to do the occasional article (I have ideas for other retrospectives) or timely news bite (maybe an E3 post?), but I'm not going to say much if there's nothing to say.

Also, my buddy David will be doing a guest review of Gran Turismo 5 sometime in the near future. So, look forward to seeing something a little different than my own, RPG-centric talk. David's a great guy, a very avid DnD/Pathfinder fan as well as something of an expert when it comes to World War 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment